By Sara Tipton,
Drinking aloe vera juice? Why not!? In fact, there are several reasons why you should consider drinking aloe vera daily and this is a game-changer.
Aloe vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines, and tonics. It hasn’t been something Americans think much about, however, unless they end up with a nasty sunburn. Aloe vera, or Ghritkumari, as it is known in Hindi, it is capable of curing a range of ailments with its numerous health benefiting properties. Aloe vera juice has traditionally been a part of many Ayurvedic preparations, medicines and tonics. “It provides complete nourishment to the body,” shares Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Clinical Operations and Coordination Manager, Baidyanath.
According to Dr. Rupali Datta,
Aloe vera is an important ingredient for food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. Recent studies published in various scientific journals have shown that oral consumption of aloe vera juice can facilitate controlling blood sugar and lowering lipids in diabetics and hyperlipidemia patients.
Ten amazing things can happen to the human body when we begin to start drinking aloe vera juice, so why not try it?
- Fight Digestive Disorders – Daily consumption of aloe vera juice is believed to fight and cure a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, acid reflux, and gas. It is also beneficial in boosting appetite and keeping a check on weight gain.
- Hydration – Since aloe vera juice is almost all water, drinking it will help hydrate you will be providing all the other benefits mentioned!
- Improved Liver Function – aloe is used in Ayurvedic treatments that can improve liver function.
- Clear Skin -Aloe vera juice helps maintain smooth, radiant skin and promotes hair growth. Its topical application can relieve skin from superficial burns (like sunburn) and scars. It can be used as a moisturizing agent for the skin as well as the scalp.
- Heartburn Relief – The 2015 study found that the juice effectively reduced the symptoms of acid reflux as well as certain traditional medication without any reported side effects. In some instances, the juice was more effective than traditional medication.
- Vitamin and Mineral Boost – the only thing not found in aloe vera juice is vitamin D. Sip some in the sunshine and get a great boost to your body.
- Makeup Remover – Try using aloe vera juice mixed with olive oil to remove your makeup! Not only will it help hydrate your skin, but your face will also feel soothed and calmer afterward.
- Help Anemia – Aloe vera is actively used in an Ayurvedic preparation known as Kumari Asava, which is useful in helping to treat anemia, jaundice, and other ailments related to the bile duct and gall bladder.
- Flushes Out Toxins – Aloe vera juice consumption can help flush toxins from the body. Drinking it early in the morning will help you in many ways, from curing some of the aforementioned digestive issues to cleaning out your whole system.
- Immune System Boost – Aloe vera juice is a powerhouse of micro-nutrients that help fight against free radical damage in the body, further giving a boost to immunity.
With all of these great benefits of drinking aloe vera juice, why not at least try it today?
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.