A Workshop Presentation from PFC’s Nature Restoration Group volunteer Elizabeth McQuade.
Have you been wanting to try Remote Viewing or have you done some remote viewing and want to try some different techniques and get more live practice? Then this free workshop is for you.
Saturday, May 15 at 1:00 Mountain Time
3:00 pm Eastern / 12:00 Noon Pacific / 8:00 pm GMT, London UK
7 am (Auckland, New Zealand, Sunday, May 16)
5 am (Sidney, Australia, Sunday, May 16)
Duration: 1.5 hours
To receive the ZOOM link invitation please email Elizabeth at [email protected].
Elizabeth McQuade studied with Dr. Russell Targ in New Zealand who trained US military in Remote Viewing. She will take you through some of the exercises he shared and some extra ones she has picked up along the way so you can see that you can remote view too!
It is more important than ever that we as a species start to expand our awareness and understand our innate abilities so that we can make better and more informed choices as a species moving forward. Connecting and embracing our extrasensory abilities is an essential part of our evolution.
We can’t keep doing the same things over and over and expect a different outcome. Now is the time to learn, grow, expand and connect to our higher wisdom and abilities!
A couple things to do before then.
1. For the workshop we will be using Zoom. If you don’t already have the Zoom app on your device or computer please search on Google for “free Zoom App” for the type of device you have and download that onto the device you want to use. You don’t need to have a camera on your end but you will want to be able to see Elizabeth on a screen for some of the exercises.
2. Click on the link you will receive via email anytime between 12:50 pm and 1:00 pm Mountain time (10 minutes before the start in your time zone) to join before the workshop starts.
3. If possible find a quiet area where you will not be disturbed for the duration of the workshop.
4. Mark it on your calendar.
5. Have a pencil and paper handy as you will need it for some of the exercises.
6. Before the workshop it is best to avoid alcohol or other substances that may affect your ability to tune in.
About the instructor:
Elizabeth McQuade has been doing Holistic Healing and Intuitive messages since 2009 and is passionate about assisting other adults, children and animals to achieve a higher state of balance, frequency and overall health and to assist in expanding people’s awareness of how their body, mind, emotions, intuition and energy fields work. You can find out more about her at www.elizabethmcquade.com
In light, love and joy,
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.