Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, December 30, 2021
Meeting our goals for the new year
10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST World Time converter
Do you wish to have a more consistent meditation practice? Eat cleaner? Have better boundaries? This Thursday we’ll be having a discussion on how to form new habits that will assist us in reaching our spiritual goals for 2022. We can’t expect to become the best versions of ourselves overnight, but we can certainly set the intention and plan for success.
If you would like to participate in the upcoming meeting, or if you have questions, comments or an idea for our next topic, please send an email to [email protected]
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to have a private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand feature within the app. Please be sure to lower it after your question is answered or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak (and unmute your mic). You can do this by clicking on the “Raise hand” button. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications and do not interrupt others who have been acknowledged to speak. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of all members. You will be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on a zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.