The Ascension Connection Group Invites you to a public zoom call
In the US – Wednesday May 4, 2am UCT / 7pm PST USA / 10pm Eastern
In Australia – Thursday May 5, midday 12pm AEST
Contact Experiences with Non-Human Intelligent Beings & How it Changes Lives
Over the past 20 years (perhaps much longer) the number of people who started requesting and achieving some form of contact with intelligent beings has been on the rise. Whether it’s a Human Initiated Close Encounter (HICE) or CE-5 protocols involving meditation or even using equipment, we are being heard and answered! During this zoom call, we intend to share our contact experiences and the positive ways it has changed our lives.
We may not always see them with our physical eyes, but some do, even when others near them may not. Some receive telepathic messages and/or see them in their minds. The one thing most contact experiencers can agree upon is, whoever they are, they come with love and to help those who are willing to reach out with an open mind and heart. We’ve found that many of the beings have a profound sense of humor as well as a wonderful way of expressing their love and kindness. The experiences are personal and often transformative. How can I make this claim? Multiple peer reviewed studies conducted by organizations such as the FREE Foundation!
If you have had an experience and then found that you’ve been gifted with a healing, a new skill, ability or the circumstances in your life changed for the better, we want to hear about it! Those who have been reluctant to talk about their experiences or have been afraid to try and have one may find this information helpful, uplifting, and encouraging. We hope you’ll come share in the discussion!
If you would like to participate but don’t know the time for your city or country, use this UCT Time Converter to confirm the time to participate.
If you’re interested in this type of phenomenon, please consider joining our new telegram group: https://t.me/PFC_ExoRealityChat
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83875118791# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,83875118791# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdfRyB7ypk
To make this a smooth and interruption free meeting, please read and follow our zoom guidelines.
Whether you are new to our group or a regular participant, we ask that you read and adhere to our guidelines.
- To prevent background noise, pleasemute your mic upon entering the call. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something said, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will help you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately. (Not available on all calls)
- Questions/comments about the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please take notes so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will help. Larger groups of people are harder to watch as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment with an emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
New to Zoom? Here’s a helpful zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Our conversations are normally not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will let you know in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during the recording, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
If you find our content and public offerings helpful, please consider supporting the Malawi Orphanage and the cost of keeping our website running through a small monthly or one time donation. Prepare for Change is operated wholley by it’s volunteer members!
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.