10 Signs The Global Elite Are Losing Control
Image Credit / True Activist
By: Eric Blair,
Karma is coming for the elite in a big way. As the Powers That Be head toward a devastating defeat in their war plans for Syria, signs are emerging that their rule over humanity is rapidly diminishing.
Over the last decade the global elite have been on a mad dash to consolidate power over the world. It’s always been their plan like some evil villain in a comic book, but after 9/11 the plan went into overdrive and then turbo charged during the financial crisis of 2008.
Yet it’s doomed to fail because humans are meant to be guided by their own free will, not controlled like livestock. The more the elite try to control humanity, the more entropy occurs. Entropy, for those who don’t know, is the lack of order or predictability; a gradual decline into disorder.
Although the elite still enjoy a huge wealth advantage over the masses, they are now resigned to behaving like tyrants to maintain control. This, in turn, exposes their dark side which has been cleverly concealed for ages. Not anymore.
People are waking up in droves, at least as fast as the elite can build their full-spectrum prison matrix. Let them try. To paraphrase Victor Hugo, “No army can stop an idea whose time has come.”
Here are ten signs that the elite are losing control over the people:
1. Official lies no longer effective: The lies they tell simply don’t work anymore. There was a time when official lies, especially about war and peace, were believed. Because, after all, how evil would it be to lie about such things? Generally people want to believe they are being told the truth when life and death is at stake. The boy who cried wolf has cried one too many times. Even if they told the truth at this point, very few would believe them.
2. No confidence in politics: US politicians have a paltry approval rating. The trust in government is at all-time lows here and around the world. Mainstream polls show only 10% of the public has confidence in Congress. In other words, 90% don’t believe in them to be competent to govern.
3. No confidence in media: The most recent polls show that 77% of the population no longer trusts corporate TV news. Is it any wonder why the establishment media failed to sell the lies about the alleged Syria chemical event? With all their monopoly might over the airwaves, they can no longer claim that black is white simply because officialdom says so.
4. Bankers rejected: Hungary recently became the first country to follow Iceland’s lead by shedding international bankers (IMF) and is considering pursuing prosecution of past prime ministers who enslaved the people with debt.
5. Vatican abruptly cleaning up its act: Under the previous Pope, Pope Benedict, scandals erupted from the Vatican ranging from covering up pedophile priests to money laundering and fraud. Benedict, in an unprecedented move, abruptly retired to make way for a seemingly much more likable Pope Francis. Pope Francis by all measures is working furiously to reclaim the church’s peaceful and humble reputation. Whether this is genuine or a PR move, it’s telling that the church was forced into such a drastic turnaround to save itself from losing all credibility.
7. Militarized police state: One of the darkest signs that the elite are losing their grip on power is the construction of the militarized police state specifically trained to combat domestic civil unrest. Local cops with tanks and other combat gear are working with Feds at Fusion centers, active Army units are on American soil for the first time in history, the NSA spy grid is being used by the IRS and DEA, and the elimination of due process for Americans under the NDAA are just some of the tyrannical moves made to secure the elite criminals from public backlash. They’re clearly scared, and they should be given what they’ve done to the American people and the Constitution.
8. Serious secession movements everywhere: A state seceding from a larger political entity used to be an ultra-fringe concept, until now. In America, secession movements are winning over the public in parts of Colorado and California. In Europe, serious secession movements are happening in Spain and Scotland, as well as several EU nations flirting with the idea of dropping out the the euro. Decentralization = Entropy!
9. GMO food being rejected everywhere: Control the food and you control the people. True in theory, but much more difficult in practice. GMO leaders like Monsanto are being exposed. All of their economic and political strength cannot defeat the spread of knowledge about the dangers of pesticide-soaked Frankenfoods. GMO fields are being burned in protest in America and around the world, informed nations continue to reject their products, and labeling laws are gaining traction.
10. Cannabis liberation: Many reading this will think marijuana legalization is a superficial development. However, it is a major signpost that the elite’s grip is fading. Enormous resources have been spent to keep cannabis illegal. Cannabis has been a powerful medicine for physical, mental, and spiritual health throughout the ages. This single plant represents a huge threat to the power structures and their industries, hence its seemingly senseless illegality. The approaching global reversal of the tyrannical policy of prohibition is the first of many concessions to come.
This article first appeared on Activist Post
Read more http://www.trueactivist.com/10-signs-the-global-elite-are-losing-control/
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.
Cannabis does not produce paranoia. The paranoia everybody gets is from the real threat that cops will kick your door in for smoking a joint.
The cannabis just heightens your sense of feeling- to where you can use it the way you want to. But if theres always a threat of violence riding up and down every street with now armored vehicles just looking to start problems- (black dudes selling loose cigarettes)
How about the cops do a real job and work hard arresting the banker thieves, pedophile judges cps and the like – etc etc.
Oh wait, bc all the criminals are who the cops protect. If youre a cop, arrest your sheriff, judge, and DA until they prosecute themselves as pedophiles thieves and murderers.
Yes this happens in every state county etc. there are no “good” government workers. The good ones left a long time ago or were forced out. William Benny , anyone?
I saw something promising in this site until I got to point 10 on this page. Marijuana should NOT be legalized because There is a statistical relationship between the rise in cases of paranoia and schizophrenia. Evidence has shown that cannabis can have a negative effect on the brains of young people, because the brain is still developing and maturing until the age of about 24.
What is suggested here in legalizing weed shows great ignorance and I am repulsed by anyone who thinks it should be legalized! Don’t think I’ll bother with this site again.
Good. Stay away from this website if you can’t use your own intuition. Cannabis was mainly made illegal because the fibre was a superb substitute for sisal and was being used as lightweight body panels in the first mass-produced cars, and the steel industry didn’t like it.
Combined with the ending of prohibition, when the police were scrabbling around to find another group to persecute, and you have the two main reasons why Cannabis was made illegal. If you don’t want to smoke or consume it, (and I don’t) then fine, but don’t support the Cabal Control Grid.
Your synopsis is good yet most important is the change in economics and the 11th thing is CryptoCurrency. This is the biggest game changer as it is the freedom to give and begin a honest and fair economy. We are all banks now or have value which can be traded that is private, secure and prosperous. thanks – www.premieres.com/goldring – rysa