ICE BUCKET FRAUD: ALS FOUNDATION ADMITS THAT 73% OF DONATIONS ARE NOT USED FOR ALS RESEARCH
We’ve been duped. America is filled with fun-loving and caring people. The viral ice bucket challenge has combined both our sense of responsibility to our fellow human with fun. And it has been fun! Who didn’t love seeing Sarah Palin doused?
But wait? Ice Bucket Challenge donations are nearing $100 MILLION. Where is that money going?
According to the ALS Foundation, not towards ALS
Over 73% of all donations raised are going to fundraising, overhead, executive salaries, and external donations. Less than 27% is actually used for the purpose we donated for.
According to the ECFA, a charitable watchdog, 27% of donations actually making it to the cause they are donated to are unacceptable. In fact, the ECFA won’t deem a non-profit as a reliable charity unless at least 80% of donations make it to their intended projects.
Here’s the breakdown of the ALS Foundation’s Financials:
Employee salaries at the ALS Foundation are out-of-this-WORLD!
• Jane H. Gilbert – President and CEO –$339,475.00
• Daniel M. Reznikov – Chief Financial Officer – $201,260.00
• Steve Gibson – Chief Public Policy Officer – $182,862.00
• Kimberly Maginnis -Chief of Care Services Officer – $160,646.00
• Lance Slaughter -Chief Chapter Relations and Development Officer – $152,692.00
• Michelle Keegan – Chief Development Officer – $178,744.00
• John Applegate – Association Finance Officer – $118.726.00
• David Moses – Director of Planned Giving – $112,509.00
• Carrie Munk – Chief Communications and Marketing Officer – $142,875.00
• Patrick Wildman – Director of Public Policy – $112,358.00
• Kathi Kromer – Director of State Advocacy – $110,661.00
The ALS Foundation is a terrible organization to send your money.
If you decide to take the Ice Bucket Challenge, may I humbly suggest that you select a well-researched charity (on your own, no endorsements here) and send it to them.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) is certainly a very worthwhile subject for research. Those with this affliction become observers of life instead of living and doing life. There are answers out there however, the large organizations dedicated to “curing” these diseases are first out to take care of their organizational structure FIRST AND FOREMOST. They don’t want to see an end to their corporation..…and isn’t that the whole point?
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.