My dear readers,
Thank you so much for your patience in the recent past. Our website has been undergoing some major changes. We have much in the way of improvements planned for this new year of 2015! I feel that you will be excited when you begin to see the new developments!
My plan for the next few weeks is to bring you articles that will inspire you to treat yourself better, be healthier, be optimistic for our unfolding future and form new and exciting pictures within yourselves that will take you to feeling like the successful person that you are.
Today’s article is meant for your education only. I have no vested interest in anything I bring forward in articles. My purpose is to enlighten. When I use information that contains specific products, I do so because the information is valid, not because I want you to buy a product. I leave to you to decide what is good for yourself.
This article and 3 minute video is about hemp. What is little-known about the earliest Chinese cultures are that they subsisted almost entirely on a porridge made from hemp seeds. It seemingly worked as a main nutrient.
Organic hemp protein is water-soluble and is an excellent source of essential amino acids. It has a complete spectrum of natural organic proteins, with all 20 amino acids used in the human body, including all 10 essential amino acids. The proteins found in hemp are similar to proteins found in the human body. Soluble Hemp protein also provides essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-6 and omega-3 in a healthy 3:1 ratio. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fiber and is very rich in vitamins and minerals.
Hemp protein is free of the trypsin inhibitors which block protein absorption and free of oligosaccharides found in soy, which cause stomach upset and gas.
Approximately 65% of the protein in hemp seeds is made up of the globulin protein Edestin and is found only in hemp seed. Edestin aids digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free and is considered the backbone of the cell’s DNA. The other 35% of hemp seed protein is Albumin, another high quality globulin protein, similar to that found in egg whites.
The Amino Acids in Hemp protein serve a variety of functions in the human body such as acting as enzymes, antibodies, and the structural components of tissues, hormones and blood protein. The main function of dietary protein is to supply amino acids for the growth and maintenance of body muscle and tissue.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.
Sweetheart of Angel Eyes!
Blessings ghjkjlj ~**~
Btw fantastic article Angel Eyes thank you.
Thank you for your appreciation Tim!
Angel Eyes ~**~
I choose freedom I choose humanity I choose the cosmos I choose a cosmic reunion with the star brothers and sisters. I reject the cabal and their minions. I choose a free planet and a better future. Share if you agree!
I choose the same things Tim. Thank You!
Angel Eyes ~**~