To All Readers
We can all reflect on what is important in life, and this meditation for the Orphans in Malawi will aid and strengthen the energies being focused to help them.
The Malawi Orphanage in Africa is in trouble, and you are in a perfect position to help, beginning even as read this webpage with a feeling of hope and possibility, free of any fear or lack.
You are invited to join with a larger worldwide group of those connected with the Sisterhood of the Rose (part of Prepare for Change) in a powerful collective meditation to bring much needed assistance to these children and their heartful, hard-working care-givers, teachers, and benefactors, as soon as possible.
Please consider doing your this meditation whenever you have the awareness of the need to help. Do the meditation periodically – even beginning as soon as you finish reading this webpage – for the need is so immediate, and so great. For those ‘more advanced’ in the workings of energy, you’ll notice that each time you ‘check in’ on the Malawi folks, a ‘gift’ of loving kindness is sent at the speed of though – from the place of ‘The Observer’ – Love, and healing heart energy sent immediately ‘on the fly’.)
Time is short planning, for this is VERY short notice. But please consider doing what you can. And for those of you who wish to (and are able) join with the larger group, here is a guideline for the meditation (in case it could help):
Guidelines for the Meditation:
1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to bring relief, physical assistance, financial help, and comfort to the Maoni Orphanage.
3. Connect with the Source of all love and light, and see assistance sent and being received in a timely manner, filling all areas of need.
4. Visualize a protective shield, ‘bubble’, or grid over the Malawi Orphanage from now ongoing forward, preventing any further physical danger or harm.
5. Visualize worries being soothed, hearts comforted, and feelings of gratitude, hope and love flowing in abundance for all concerned.
6. Stay present with these thoughts and intentions for a few minutes, allowing the energy to settle, and coming to completion with an ‘attitude of gratitude’ for this opportunity
to co-create with the Divine.
If you desire to participate more ‘in kind’, please reply to this email, and I’ll send you info about how to send funds and/or more tangible goods separately.
Much affection to you all,
P.S. And ‘Happy New Year’ to you! I can’t think of a better way to start this brand new year, than with a ‘prayer for healing’ being sent around the world for the benefit of other ‘human family members’ in need. Great way to ‘set the tone’ for our personal consciousness for this coming year, don’t you agree?
P.P.S. Quote: “I ask you to use your local influence to get behind helping these people. They really need more than just mud bricks and tin roofs to house the orphans. They are the future of not just Malawi but also Africa. If we could generate enough support to build a model community there, that could be a shining example to the rest of Africa based on the Ubuntu model. I have told them about Ubuntu. They could do it. There whole village model revolves around helping each other and communal activities like meal times and taking care of the orphans.” Lynn; Prepare for Change.