by Jeffrey Dach MD
The most alarming public health issue is the relentless increasing autism epidemic. New Jersey reports 1 in 34 children, and about 5 percent of Eight-Year-Old boys affected as of 2014.(10) If this rate continues, half of all children born in 2025 will be autistic according to Stephanie Seneff PhD.(11) Above image vaccine courtesy of wikimedia commons.
What is Causing the Epidemic ?
Our government health agencies, academic medicine and public health institutions have been silent on this question of what is causing the autism epidemic. They merely shrug their shoulders and say “we don’t know “, quickly adding, “It is certainly not vaccines“.
It IS The Vaccines – Aluminum Adjutants in Vaccines Cause Autism
We now have 5 years of medical research, mostly from outside the United States, incriminating aluminum adjuvants in vaccines as the SOLE cause of autism epidemic. JB Handley does a nice job laying out the argument and summarizing this research.(3) He uses the web site, Vaccine Papers, as a good source for the documentation.(4) Many others have raised the red flag on aluminum adjuvants.(1-2)(31)
Very High Aluminum Levels in Autistic Brains
Revelations about aluminum neuro-toxicity have been made even more urgent by the findings of Dr Christpher Exley who found extremely high aluminum content in post mortem brains of autistic individuals. (5-8) Left Image Aluminum Foil courtesy of Wikimedia commons.
Plausible Mechanism Has Been Discovered
Aluminum at the vaccine injection site is taken up by macrophages which travel to the brain causing micro-glial activation, inflammation and immune activation with increased IL-6 cytokine levels, and impaired neuro development, leading to many of the symptoms of autism in animal models.(12-30)
Studies on Aluminum Adjuvant Safety – Using Aluminum in the Placebo
The “authorities” have told us repeatedly that vaccines are safe, and the science is settled. You might then ask the obvious question, ” Where is the data on studies showing the safety of vaccine aluminum adjuvants“? The correct answer is: “There are no suitable safety studies.” (16) The FDA merely ASSUMED aluminum adjuvants to be safe. It appears the FDA is very good at assuming things. Another outrageous gimmick is the use of aluminum adjuvants in the placebos used in trials for FDA approval. (24-25) In these studies, half the patients are injected with the vaccine and the other half are injected with placebo, and the number of adverse reactions are reported. A placebo should contain inert sugar water, not an immunotoxic aluminum adjuvant. This simple ploy allows the immunotoxicity of the aluminum adjuvant to be ignored.(24-25)
Conclusion: Recent medical research makes a strong case for neuro-toxicity of aluminum adjuvants as the cause of our autism epidemic. The din of silence in the media has been quite remarkable. Nothing will change unless you get involved and bring about change. Print out this article and send it to all your friends, congressmen, doctors, and family members. It is time for the din of silence to become a deafening roar that cannot be ignored.
Watch the Video JB Handley Del Big Tree Interview: Aluminum in Vaccines and Autism
Book on Amazon: How to End the Autism Epidemic – September 19, 2018 by J.B. Handley
Articles with Related Interest:
References and links:
video: Dr Christopher Exley Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines
Video in French w/English Subtitles: Prof. Romain Gherardi: Aluminum in vaccines ends up in the Brain
1) Aluminum in Vaccines: What Everyone Needs to Know May 7, 2018 By Kendall Nelson Weston Price.
2) Miller, N. “Aluminum in childhood vaccines is Unsafe.” Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons 21.4 (2016): 109-117. Aluminum in childhood vaccines is Unsafe Miller N J Amer Physicians Surgeons 2016
3) International scientists have found autism’s cause. What will Americans do?
BY J.B. HANDLEY April 2, 2018
“there’s an ongoing, permanent immune-system activation in the brains of autistic people.”
Discovery #1: “Maternal Immune Activation” can cause autism
Discovery #1: Immune Activation from the Cytokine Interleukin-6
While Dr. Pardo and colleagues were the first to find this “microglial activation” in the brain of children with autism, this finding has now been replicated many times, here’s a study from Japan in 2013 finding the same thing:
“Maternal infection during pregnancy is associated with an increased risk of schizophrenia and autism in the offspring. Supporting this correlation, experimentally activating the maternal immune system during pregnancy in rodents produces offspring with abnormal brain and behavioral development. We have developed a nonhuman primate model to bridge the gap between clinical populations and rodent models of maternal immune activation (MIA).”
“In summary, our study supports a critical role of IL-6 elevation in modulating autism-like behaviors through impairments on synapse formation, dendritic spine development, as well as on neuronal circuit balance. These findings suggest that manipulation of IL-6 may be a promising avenue for therapeutic interventions.”
Discovery #2: Aluminum Adjuvant causes immune activation and is far more neurotoxic than previously thought
“Concerns about its [aluminum adjuvant’s] safety emerged following recognition of its unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence within immune cells in some individuals, and reports of chronic fatigue syndrome, cognitive dysfunction, myalgia, dysautonomia and autoimmune/inflammatory features temporally linked to multiple Al-containing vaccine administrations.”
Discovery #3: Aluminum can increase IL-6 in the brain
Discovery #4: Hepatitis B vaccine induces IL-6 in postnatal rats
The Hep B vaccine rats, however, showed the kind of immune activation event we are seeing in autism (high IL-6) This is biological proof of the link between a vaccine — given to a post-natal animal — inducing an immune activation event, including the cytokine marker for autism, IL-6. A scientific first.
Discovery #5: High levels of aluminum in autism brains
No vaccine containing aluminum adjuvant has ever been explored for its relationship to autism, despite a growing and clear body of evidence implicating aluminum adjuvant in causing “immune activation,” the central cause of autism.
Will we look back one day and say that aluminum adjuvant caused the autism epidemic the way we say that Thalidomide triggered birth defects? I think we will, but that’s just my opinion.
Aluminum Adjuvant Toxicity
It is now known that aluminum adjuvants are not safely eliminated from the body, as assumed by vaccine advocates. Rather, they are taken up by immune system cells (macrophages) and transported around the body, including into the brain. Aluminum adjuvant can cause brain injury and autoimmune diseases.
Immune Activation Brain Injury
Human brain development is controlled by immune-system signals (i.e. “cytokines”). Activation of the immune system during brain development causes disruptions in these signals, resulting in permanent brain injury. The injury manifests as autism, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. Adverse vaccine reactions are proven to stimulate a cytokine (interleukin-6) proven to cause autism. There is a large amount of research on this, by many laboratories around the world, but the connection to vaccines is being overlooked.
Aluminum and Immune Activation
Aluminum and immune activation are connected, because aluminum triggers immune activation, and interleukin-6 specifically. Aluminum stimulates IL-6 in the brain. Aluminum also stimulates Th2 activation, a type of immune activation shown to impair brain development in animal studies. So the issues of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and immune activation are connected.
5) Mold, Matthew, et al. “Aluminium in brain tissue in autism.” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 46 (2018): 76-82. Aluminium in brain tissue in autism Mold Matthew Christopher Exley Journal Trace Elements 2018
6) Professor Chris Exley | 30th November 2017 | Infection/Disease, Innovation, Mental Health, Neurology, Hippocratic Post
7) ‘Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism’: Professor reveals aluminium in jabs may cause sufferers to have up 10 times more of the metal in their brains than is safe
Aluminium crosses the membrane that separates the brain from blood
The metal accumulates in cells that maintain a constant internal environment
Autism sufferers may have genetic changes that cause them to hold aluminium
Disgraced doctor Andrew Wakefield linked autism to the MMR vaccine in 1995
His views are widely discredited, but the WHO says vaccine fears put many off
By Professor Chris Exley For The Hippocratic Post and Alexandra Thompson Health Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 11:03 EDT, 30 November 2017 | Updated: 11:56 EDT, 3 December 2017
8) Autism and aluminium: The din of silence. Professor Chris Exley | 14th January 2018
9) Lyons-Weiler, James, and Robert Ricketson. “Reconsideration of the immunotherapeutic pediatric safe dose levels of aluminum.” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 48 (2018): 67-73. Reconsideration of the immunotherapeutic pediatric safe dose levels of aluminum LyonsWeiler Ricketson J Trace Elem Med Biology 2018
While the effect of our proposed reduction on the final antigenicity of the vaccine is unknown, the full effects of the high injected doses of aluminum on the developing brain are also unknown. Indications of accumulation of aluminum associated with autism were recently published  in which the majority of tissue samples from post-mortem brains of patients diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) were found to contain high concentrations of aluminum. Many samples contained extremely high concentrations, and the study also localized aluminum in glial cells in the brain, consistent with aluminum-induced gliosis models of neurodevelopmental disorders.
10) Autism rates in NJ are the highest in the US, have tripled recently Lindy Washburn, Staff Writer April 26, 2018
12) Wei, Hongen, et al. “Brain IL-6 elevation causes neuronal circuitry imbalances and mediates autism-like behaviors.” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease 1822.6 (2012): 831-842
“Here we show that mice with elevated IL-6 in the brain display many autistic features, including impaired cognitive abilities, deficits in learning, abnormal anxiety traits and habituations, as well as decreased social interactions. IL-6 elevation caused alterations in excitatory and inhibitory synaptic formations and disrupted the balance of excitatory/inhibitory synaptic transmissions. IL-6 elevation also resulted in an abnormal change in the shape, length and distributing pattern of dendritic spines. These findings suggest that IL-6 elevation in the brain could mediate autistic-like behaviors, possibly through the imbalances of neural circuitry and impairments of synaptic plasticity.”
13) Tomljenovic, Lucija, and C. A. Shaw. “Mechanisms of aluminum adjuvant toxicity and autoimmunity in pediatric populations.” Lupus 21.2 (2012): 223-230.
14) Tomljenovic, Lucija, and Christopher A. Shaw. “Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 105.11 (2011): 1489-1499.
15) Couette, Maryline, et al. “Long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminum hydroxide is associated with chronic cognitive dysfunction.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 103.11 (2009): 1571-1578.
16) Tomljenovic, L., and C. A Shaw. “Aluminum vaccine adjuvants: are they safe?.” Current medicinal chemistry 18.17 (2011): 2630-2637. Aluminum vaccine adjuvants are they safe Tomljenovic Shaw Cur med chem 2011
17) Shaw, Christopher A., and Michael S. Petrik. “Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 103.11 (2009): 1555-1562.
18) Exley, Christopher, et al. “A role for the body burden of aluminium in vaccine-associated macrophagic myofasciitis and chronic fatigue syndrome.” Medical hypotheses 72.2 (2009): 135-139.
19) Agmon-Levin, N., G. R. V. Hughes, and Y. Shoenfeld. “The spectrum of ASIA:‘Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome induced by Adjuvants’.” (2012): 118-120.
20) Luján, Lluís, et al. “Autoimmune/autoinflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants (ASIA syndrome) in commercial sheep.” Immunologic research 56.2-3 (2013): 317-324.
21) Shaw, C. A., Y. Li, and L. Tomljenovic. “Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 128 (2013): 237-244.
22) Shaw, C. A., and L. Tomljenovic. “Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity.” Immunologic research 56.2-3 (2013): 304-316.
23) Israeli, Eitan, et al. “Adjuvants and autoimmunity.” Lupus 18.13 (2009): 1217-1225.
24) Safety studies of aluminum in vaccines lack immunotoxicity analysis of this immunological adjuvant: Ignorance or deception? Safety studies of aluminum in vaccines lack immunotoxicity Vinu Dec 2017
25) Ignoring immunotoxicity of aluminum adjuvants in vaccines, won’t make it go away 05 April 2018 Vinu Arumugham BMJ 2018;360:k1378
26) Comprehensive Guide to Autism pp 1585-1609 | Cite as Autism Spectrum Disorders and Aluminum Vaccine Adjuvants Lucija Tomljenovic Russell L. Blaylock Christopher A. Shaw
27) Gherardi, Romain Kroum, et al. “Biopersistence and brain translocation of aluminum adjuvants of vaccines.” Frontiers in neurology 6 (2015): 4.
28) Crépeaux, Guillemette, et al. “Highly delayed systemic translocation of aluminum-based adjuvant in CD1 mice following intramuscular injections.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 152 (2015): 199-205.
29) Gherardi, Romain K., Josette Cadusseau, and François‐Jérôme Authier. “Aluminum Particle Biopersistence, Systemic Transport, and Long‐Term Safety: Macrophagic Myofasciitis and Beyond.” Vaccines and Autoimmunity. Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2015. 261-270.
30) Shaw, C. A., Y. Li, and L. Tomljenovic. “Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes.” Journal of inorganic biochemistry 128 (2013): 237-244. Aluminium neonatal mice associated with adverse neurological outcomes Shaw Tomljenovic J inorg biochem 2013
31) Autism & Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines Informed Consent Action Network
How Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines Can Cause Autism Published: August 18, 2017 Autism-and-aluminum-adjuvants-in-vaccines
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
Disclaimer click here: www.drdach.com/wst_page20.html
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Link to this article:https://wp.me/p3gFbV-5tR
Copyright (c) 2018 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation