Ashtar Sheran: Donald Trump Acquittal

I am Ashtar and I have a message for those of the Light on Planet Eden.

It was I that joked, Sharon, calling Donald Trump the new “Teflon Don.” He was acquitted on all charges in his attempted impeachment and is free to carry on in his service to the Light.

Like him or not, he is the President of the most crime-infested country, with its otherworldly leaders, who are attempting to bring you all to your knees in servitude to them. He works with a team of on and off-world humans who implement strategies to bring your world to GESARA compliance, the White Hats or the Alliance as they are commonly referred to.

The battle is between the Light and the dark. By siding with your political party, you are empowering the two party system of the dark regime. This battle has been carried on in other parts of this galaxy for many millenia so this is not a localized war and has nothing to do with your politics. Your political systems are simply a vehicle with which to control you and this control is now being arrested.

Your world is undergoing profound changes right now as it turns to finally see the Light that has been obscured from you by the pathological rulers of your planet, for so long. The new Russian government is evidence of this. BREXIT is evidence of this. And Trump’s acquittal is evidence of this. The dark, the Cabal, is losing power over you!

The Light has never left your side, aiding you as you reincarnated time and time again into the depths of depravity, misery and suffering. We heard your cries and we have worked along with you to liberate your planet from the dark menace that is now losing power. The sun is on the horizon and is showing its new self to you, so that you may rejoice in the new times coming to planet Eden.

You are at the beginning. This is only the start. Please be patient. Your planet and your people are releasing the dark energies that they have held and reincarnated into time and time again and this will create some madness and chaos. We see this in the news as people riot for their freedom. We see it in the weather as your captors attempt to destroy you and what’s left of your civility in order to put their evil agenda into high gear.

The Light has won. Know that in your hearts. It is not up to one man to change your world – it is up to you all. That is why you incarnated at this time of great change – to help in Gaia’s ascension. To begin to return your planet to the Eden it once was. Know that it is not just up to the President or your other leaders – it is up to you. Focus on doing your daily work and know that every release of negativity is a contribution to the growing Light on your planet. It is a group effort, not just the task of your White Hats.

We have more in store for your world leaders. Be prepared for many shocks but some welcome changes.

Be at peace.

Adonai
Ashtar

Your Tax Free Donations Are Appreciated and Help Fund our Volunteer Website and Orphanage

Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.

25 thoughts on “Ashtar Sheran: Donald Trump Acquittal”

1. When I was 10 years old life was confusing and I thought I will figure it out by the time I am
    20. When I became 20 I thought I will have it figured out by the time I am 30. Being 30 years old I still hadn’t figured it out. Oh well, I am sure I will figure it out by the time I am 40. When I became 40, I still had not figured it out and I realized I will never figure it out.

Now, I am 70 and I still have not figured it out? Life that is and so what? Life is really to me an enigma. That is what makes it life. There is no person out there that is going to help you figure out what this is all about if you cannot in your heart figure it out for yourself. Its all inside you to find inside yourself. Its that simple: Be as good as you can be to everybody. Try not to harm others and be loving and respectful of others.

2. I’m a 54 year old Texan/American spiritualist,and I frankly see more of the Christ Consciousness in Bernie Sanders that I do in Trump.Trump backed off his campaign promise to go after the banks that caused the 2008 disaster.Bernie introduced the Audit the Fed bill in the senate in 2015.Even when Trump had both houses of congress in republican hands,he thought it was more of a priority to pass tax cuts for the rich instead of auditing the Fed as a step toward ending/nationalizing it.A quote from John Wayne,”Are going to believe what you see,or are you going to believe what I tell you?”

3. Concordo com o que Ashtar, pude conferir tudo isso dentro de naves da confederação e em minha ida aos Estados Unidos e Russia. Tudo esta sendo orquestrado por confederados, doa a que doer…

4. As a.psychic and astro traveler, I learned a few things; the world outside is as corrupt as the world here, our planet. Those who contact you and give messages can fake, or be fake. Come with names, come with the ” good news” with as aim to twist the plot, the outcome and with the hope that the believers will fall for it. Nd vote for it.There are ways to see or info is right: find the source and check the source [s]. Souls in the universe that are out there are dark…or light…and/ or strange and badly informed. Or blackmailed. The soul of Trump is hilarious dark and presents to us the example of narcism and greed, pervert and big idiot. Bit weird that he would be at the good side…he is not. ! those who are at the good side needs to have rather entlightend, clear, strong soul and clean history. Good heart, good record…To much from this article is made up and it really does not belong to be published . There is no way sources were checked,?? did some One visited this “planet” and the bringer of this source info and gave it some inspection..would be a good idea , wise, and really needed.
    Hitler was seen, and sold as the world savior too, by some [fake, funky] seers, channelers of higher sources, psychics…and others. In general sources that are channeled are not really reliable unless you can check it out, really visit the sources [as to see and inspect it]…I try training people in such so we have more guaranty that the income info , guidance is pure reliable and ! : comes from sources that have real oversight, real knowledge, experience and permission to help humans. This source does not has any, and is not real..

• We don’t ask everyone to believe everything we post, just to provide as much variety of possibility as we can in order to assist with your own discernment process. All are welcome to their opinions as well!

5. Does Trump’s “lightwork” include the wholesale destruction and genocide of Yemen…? Does his push for Zionist control of Israel and the slow genocide of Palestinians count as “lightwork”…? Are his constant lies about a strong US economy & job growth while seeing record store closures, layoffs & bankruptcies considered “lightwork”…?
    Is his push for gun confiscation & red flag laws to disarm the American people just more “lightwork”…?

I can make this list a mile long but the point is – anybody who can’t look past what a politician says to see their actions, is dillusional and subscribing to a belief system rather than utilizing deductive logic. Therefore, I either have lost all hope in our ET brothers or this so-called channel is completely bogus.

Wake up people. Sop believing and start knowing.

6. Hi,
    Just wanted to let Ashtar know that: with Trump contining on as President. The people are sad because Trump will be cutting people’s social security benefits. Budget cuts.
    People need their retirement monies.

7. I want to believe that Trump is helping the Light forces, but how does his Peace plan for Israel, which is so detrimental for Palestina, fit in? Thank you for everything you are doing!

8. Year after year we read the same BS about progress. Look at the stories of Fulford and other fairy tale tellers – it is all the same. We should have world peace for the 4535th time already if you believe all these – sorry to say it – liars and idiots. This is all a simulation, all planned and staged including Trump, Q, Fulford, Jones and all the others.
    I do calculate with the worst outcome. Human race has been dumbed down to an extend which is not recoverable anymore.
    I still get the daily emails of this webpage but I do consider to stop reading all these stories. Because that’s what it is, stories and nothing more. There is no change.

9. In the annals of time, this is nothing.

And when the desire for revenge is viewed as impatience we could very easily find ourselves serving the dark forces’ agendas without being aware that that is happening until too late. Something that happens when change happens too fast. A strong connection and trust with our individual Higher More Noble I AM Selves is our personal power and protection of that happening.

Ashtar is right, we must do the work before us. Clear intentions to remove any and all negative energies we may have created or contributed to removes negative energies so that we can hold the higher conscious/energies – which ultimately is our purpose and hoped for achievement.

Promises made and promises kept, we depend on each other to protect by doing our individuals parts for the unfolding of our new world. We are the energies that will create and sustain our new world – working together.

The Ashtar Command contacted me to let me know they are watching and protecting and followed me when I moved to New Mexico.

In ‘Spirit’ we are called heroes and are not forgotten. The Forces of Light see what needs to be done and depend upon us to do it. Why? Because we can! There isn’t any one of us who have not be prepared for what is before us.

10. It is said that those in higher dimensions do not understand physicality in mass. Understandable. But being physical in mass 3d, we need to see some progress. The term of moniker is ingrained in our consciousness The state of Missouri (Misery) is called the “SHOW ME” State. For man.y of us sitting on our hands while talkers make secret plans on our behalf is uncomfortable. In fact it has been the MO or Modus operandi of the controllers and to be honest we are tired and leery. There is a feeling a plan “B” needs to be implemented or c,d,e,f,g. But what has been taking place is painfully slow and it is difficult to maintain a high vibration when we keep hearing it is coming, it is coming, be patient. We walk by so much misery around us that has now been revealed (to some at least) here in 3d mass, that is completely unnecessary. That my friends is where I AM at right now. Namaste