By Melissa, Ascension Connection Call Hostess
How to Thrive in a 3D world
These times are challenging for those who are awakening to the truth of who we are and what has really been going on. It can feel isolating as there is sometimes no one to talk to. Your loved ones may be deep asleep, and it can seem as if there is no hope in them ever waking up. Turning on the TV has lost all entertaining value it once had as you can now see through all the programming. When you go out in public and see masked crowds of people, it just makes you feel even more like an outsider as everyone seems so willing to comply. Even going out to dinner with loved ones has become depressing as the conversation always turns to vaccines- how they got one or are going to get one, and they can’t wait until things go back to “normal”.
Let’s discuss some ways on how to thrive in this 3D world we’re living in. How can we become lighthouses through these times and not feed the fear that seems extremely prevalent in everyone’s minds these days? Let’s talk about how we can keep a high vibration through this chaos and help bring us closer to the Event.
Please join us at the Ascension Connection call this Thursday, April 1st at 12pm CST to discuss this topic. The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are meant to empower people to create a new harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there!
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
- If anybody has healing or prayer requests, please submit the name of the person in need when you respond to this e-mail. At the end of the call, we will read the names and send them energy.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.