Ascension Article by Host Melissa:
The Power of Choice – how we must have respect and compassion for others who have chosen a different path
Please join us at the Ascension Connection call this Thursday, April 29th at 12pm CDT (5pm GMT) to talk about how we can give respect and compassion to those that have chosen a different path during this time. The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are meant to empower people to create a new harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there! Also, if you have suggestions on topics for future calls, we’d love to hear them.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
What no one can deny that is happening right now is the splitting of our world into two different realities. One world is ascending into the 5D vibration while the other remains in the 3D. We currently are interacting with both worlds, and it is presenting many challenges to understand the perspectives of those who remain in the 3D and vice versa. Those in the 5D are trying to sway others remaining in 3D to join their new world. Those in the 3D don’t think there is a new world and that those who claim this have lost their mind.
We have to come to terms that each of us has made a choice as to what world they wanted to belong to. The energy spent trying to sway others to join us is futile. We can better spend our energy connecting with others that chose to belong in the same world that we did. We should spend our energy supporting each other’s efforts and creating new systems and programs that are built on trust and love. As you know, this is not easy. A lot of us are struggling with and triggered by others behavior during this time. We have to try our best to maintain a high vibration and remain in the world we chose. The 5D vibration is full of light and love and endless possibilities. The hard part is over. We’ve made our choice. Now we just need to have compassion and respect for those who chose differently, and choose to spend our energy where we can make a difference in our new world.
Below is a great video that inspired this topic.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.