Healing Group Public Offering – Crystal Energy Healing & Bio Resonance Saturday, October 30, 2021 – 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern
This presentation is offered by Aya Chiba
Aya Chiba has lived in the Himalaya since 1997. That is 24 years of training amongst the masters!
She conducts Himalayan Crystal Reiki Healing and Initiations and performs crystal readings. Aya has 20 years of healing experience working with the Himalayan crystals and energy. She has memories of their use in Atlantis.
What she has learned is that an atom vibrates at 1,000 trillion times per second. The Earth, moon and every cell of the body also vibrate (being made up of those atoms). When we can attune our bodies and learn to resonate with the rhythm of the atom, we create harmony in the universe.
Between Earth and the ionosphere, the frequency oscillates at 7.8 hertz per second. We know this as the Schumann Resonance. This frequency matches the alpha brain wave state of relaxed alertness. Alpha waves are also produced during meditation. Getting into the alpha brain wave state also has effects on the pineal gland. Calcite Micro-crystals respond to meditation and reproduce electromagnetic energy.
Living cells have a built-in crystal that synchronizes with the earth’s magnetism, and perineural cells that protect nerve fibers have a structure like a crystalline quartz that transmits energy like a semiconductor.
The waves caused by the transmission cause different directions of voltage current in each field and a huge amount of information is encoded. This wave-like energy field is inseparably linked to the magnetic field of living organisms and the vibration of the earth’s magnetic field.
What crystals can be used to facilitate healing, increase benefits during meditation, and which are best for protection and clearing? Find out by attending this presentation and sharing what you know with the Healing Group!
If you wish to attend, please send an email to [email protected] and the zoom link will be sent to you.
Please familiarize yourself with our public zoom call protocols below.
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.