Mass Hypnosis – Can we break the spell?
Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, December 16, 2021
10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST World Time converter
It is very clear by now that a large number of people across the world have been hypnotized. They have been hypnotized to believe that in order to keep yourself and loved ones safe from a virus, you need to breath through a cloth, remain 6 feet of anyone and do not go to any “unessential” businesses or gatherings, and inject yourself with a concoction of ingredients that the “medical experts” deem safe & effective at preventing your death from a virus. If you challenge this narrative or do not comply to these rules, you are a danger to society.
Dr. Mattias Desmet explains how this mass formation phenomenon that we’re witnessing is leading us down a path to totalitarianism.
Totalitarianism always starts with a mass formation inside the population – it is not the same as dictatorship in a dictatorship people obey out of basic fear of the dictator at the top, but totalitarianism is the opposite… people are hypnotized into the obedience “for the good of the collective”
Mass Formation can happen when there are 4 conditions present in a society
- The masses must feel alone, and isolated
- Their lives must feel pointless and meaningless
- The masses must experience constant free floating anxiety
- The masses must experience free floating frustration and aggression
In March 2020 and the months that followed, the masses were given something for their free floating anxiety and aggression to latch onto. By staying home and wearing a mask they are saving countless lives. Their life now has meaning.
Fortunately, there are only approximately 30% who are deeply hypnotized. About 40% just follow the herd and can be easily swayed. It will take the remaining 30% to stand up and break this spell to prevent totalitarianism.
It is very difficult to wake someone up who is hypnotized, as you know, but there are some techniques that may assist you. You can learn more here. https://www.unravel.org.uk/catch-up
If you would like to join our discussion on this topic, please send an email to request the zoom link to [email protected].
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications and feel free to use the zoom emojis to support a speaker, comment or ask a question (using the raise hand button), laugh or send some love! If you new to zoom or not familiar with this function, here is a video to show you how to upgrade the app and access these buttons: Zoom Updates for the Reactions buttons… Yay!
Video Camera, Recording and Your Privacy
We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name if you wish to be heard but remain anonymous. Simply hover your mouse over your name in the participants list and a menu should appear to rename yourself.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.