By Hostess Melissa:
Astrology is a powerful and ancient tool that is useful not only to gain insights into who you really are, but also to understand your soul’s purpose here in this lifetime. As Astrologer Pam Gregory stated in her book ‘How to Co-Create using the Secret Language of the Universe’, the nodal axis in an astrological birth chart is “the most mysterious and profound element of the secret language of astrology that can give a clear sense of purpose and intention for this lifetime.” In particular, the South Node gives insight into what kind of past experiences and talents we bring into this life from prior incarnations while the North node shows us why we came into this current lifetime on a soul level.
To start discovering this for yourself, you’ll need to first determine where these nodal placements are in your chart. The Midheaven is an important indicator to look at as well that can help further clue you in on your purpose. You can download a free birth chart here https://www.thenextstep.uk.com/free-birthchart to start the journey in uncovering your truth!
Please join us at the Ascension Connection call this Thursday, June 3rd to discuss your nodal placements in your birth chart and what clues they have given you about the work you are destined to do in this lifetime. The call will start promptly at 12pm CDT or 6pm BST London Time (GMT +1), but if you’d like to hop on 15-20 min earlier to have an informal chat to connect further with other like-minded people, please do!
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are meant to empower people to create a new harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there! Also, if you have suggestions on topics for future calls, we’d love to hear them.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.