I think there’s a huge misunderstanding about the purpose of the soul, and with that, life itself. I put it to you, that the soul is an expression of the One – of pure presence. And it’s purpose is to actualise the One in every moment – as an expression. When you hit this sweet spot of life, without needing it to go a particular way, then you channel the enormity of the universal flow through you. It shapes things you couldn’t possibly have previously imagined.
The power of making small incremental changes
Right now, with everything that’s going on in the world, you simply cannot remain the same – to expect today will turn out just like it did yesterday. The risk is to be caught in the machinations of the shadowside in society – to have to dance to its tune. Instead of making progressive innovations that whilst maybe small, nevertheless lead to big shifts in you, and therefore in your life.
Here’s the challenge to truly innovate your life to spiritual success:
Genuinely not needing a specific outcome; instead, giving yourself wholeheartedly, 100%, without reservation to the path that naturally wants to happen.
You feel it in little ways: how to be different in a relationship, either with family or at work; taking a different route to work and seeing what you notice; spending alone time free-wheeling without the need of a particular objective or destination; developing your daily meditation practice; changing your diet; creating things simply for the joy of it.
All of these things will lead to small incremental shifts of consciousness – the progressive embodiment of soul, and therefore new intuitive changes in the way you create your life.
The Power of Intermittant Fasting
Take diet for example, we’ve been exploring intermittent fasting on Openhandweb, and the incredible amount of energy this can unleash because the body isn’t having to work so hard to digest food all the time. Not only is it good for the body, but also unshackles consciousness from constricting inner processes – you can expand more into higher dimensional consciousness.
We’ve been encouraging the exploration of intermittent fasting, meaning to limit eating to a defined period during the day – reducing to just 6 hours (and even towards just one meal a day). It gives the body greater time to heal and integrate, but especially, it encourages the emergence of soul, by being less consumed within internal physical processes and density. The change is often quite remarkable. Although you will have to overcome cravings, there unleashes a greater sense lightness and relaxedness – the sense of interconnectivity can greatly increase. The sense of universal flow intensifies.
Important Note: such regular fasting can activate karma and will certainly bring up plenty of density in the beginning. And so if working towards such a diet, it’s always good to tune in with a facilitator who understands how karma can get activated and how to process it… Openhand Facilitator Network
7 ways to innovate your day, to empower your evolution
I feel the earth’s energies changing rapidly now. I can feel the karmic construct of the old paradigm beginning to unwind and amongst the shadows and clouds, a new reality is progressively taking form. It’s a flow we can each ride. We can do that by innovation – making small changes to our daily patterns.
Here are 7 key ones to consider and apply…
1) What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? It’s essential to set the tone at this very moment. If even only for a few minutes, just sit yourself up, breathe, and feel the connection to your soul, and the wider world – open the window, immerse yourself in the birds’ morning corus
2) Before beginning to eat, cleanse the bodily system with a warm herbal tea, which is also likely to stem any hunger pangs for a while
3) Each day, take at least 10-15 minutes out to do deep consciousness bodywork: soulmotion for example, gentle stretching and yoga, or bringing your awareness into your core with something like pilates (10-15 minutes per day would be the absolute minimum – with two or three weekly sessions lasting at least an hour)
4) Continually refine your diet – incorporating more plant based eating and as much live (raw) as possible. Be mindful, that as your body shifts, you will have to confront mental cravings… try this breakthrough approach for working into the cravings, totally feeling into them and unwinding through them…4 step Breakthrough Approach
5) Innovate your routines: simple things like changing the route you take to work; how you spend your free time; where you go walking or where you like to hang out. Spend as much time “free wheeling” as possible – simply ask “show me”, then follow the pull – watch what signs and synchronicity show up.
6) Reduce time with technology – connection is great, of course, but be clear you’re getting maximum value from your time and not simply ‘comfort-viewing’. Stop, take time out for meditation, go deeper within, penetrate any resistance and soften through… try using this Openhand Bow Meditation
7) Do something creative, just for the fun of it: creativity can unleash new aspects of soul – music, drumming, painting, drawing, dance, blogging and vlogging. It doesn’t matter a jot how successful you might be in an outcome sense – just go with what moves your soul for the fun of it.
Progressive innovation – the key to success
We are faced with tremendous change upon the planet. But rather than cowering in fear of this, it can instead be a great spur to spiritual growth and life transformation. If someone puts up your energy bills, how does that make you feel?
Perhaps there’s anxiety in the beginning – that’s understandable. But that’s a great opportunity to work it through and let go. Maybe you then get angry? But within the anger is determination to thrive. Then ride that deternination, embody it. Of itself, this new beingness is bound to change things in a beneficial way.
The key to successful change, leading to the integration of soul and thus uplifting your life, is through progressive innovation – making plenty of small changes to the general routines of life that we so easily slip into. Then before you know it, you’ve made some great leaps and bounds. It’s with this in mind that we produced the Openhand video called “Innovation”. Take 5 minutes out, watch and ask, “how might it inspire my evolutionary growth this day?”…
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.