Beltane marks the beginning of summer which is the season of growth and life for crops, animals, and people. It is also known as May Day, which arose from the Celtic holiday, Beltane, which was celebrated in ancient Ireland, Scotland, and the Isle of Man. This was one of four Gaelic seasonally-based festivals, which include Samhain, Imbolc, and Lughnasadh. Beltane, however, was one of the most important.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltane
“At Beltane, we open to the God and Goddess of Youth. However old we are, Spring makes us feel young again, and at Beltane we jump over the fires of vitality and youth and allow that vitality to enliven and heal us. When young we might use this time as an opportunity to connect to our sensuality in a positive creative way, and when older the mating that we seek might well be one of the feminine and masculine sides of our nature. Integration of the male and female aspects of the Self has long been seen as one of the prime goals of spiritual and psychotherapeutic work, and Beltane represents the time when we can open to this work fully, allowing the natural union of polarities that occurs in nature at this time the opportunity to help us in our work – a work that is essentially alchemical. Nurturing growth Father Sun shines brightly Warming mother Earth Joining in creation”
The reason why they wish to prevent this is explained in the following posts by Cobra and Untwine:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/10/ordo-bucintoro.htmlAlso, due to the manipulation of the dark forces, the actual day of Beltane is not always on April 30th or May 1st according to the Gregorian calendar that most of us are using in our daily lives.The actual day of Beltane falls on the mid-point between March Equinox and June Solstice, so for 2019 it should be on Monday, May 6th.http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2018/02/natural-cycles-of-goddess-and-god.htmlNonetheless, many dark ritauls would still be performed at the beginning of May in order to suppress the goddess energy.
You can convert UTC timezone to your local time using the link below:https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
The meditation time in some time zones you find here:
|06:30 am||PDT||Los Angeles|
|09:30 am||EDT||New York|
|10:30 am||BRT||Rio de Janeiro|
Also for other cities:
Here is the facebook event:
Here is the link to the guided audio for this meditation in 12 languages:
1. Visualize a bright pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body into the heart of Gaia. Then visualize one other pillar of Light going upwards from the center of the Earth through your body, through all points of Light in our solar system and in our galaxy back to the Central Sun. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, Light flowing both upwards and downwards.
2. Now visualize above your head, inside of that brilliant pillar of Light, Goddess in a shape of a beautiful woman embodying energies of divine feminine: unconditional love, compassion, acceptance, peace, harmony, grace, beauty and healing. Feel her energy.
3. Descend the Goddess into your body while singing mantra OM. You can do at the same time mudra with your hands above your head, then descending them and laying them gently on your Heart. Feel the Goddess energy entering your body and anchoring into your Heart.
4. Call on the presence of the Goddess Dou Mu, presence of all ascended Goddesses like Isis, Maat, Hathor, Quan Yin, Mary Magdalene, White Tara,.. to help with nullifying all ongoing dark rituals on the planet and to restore divine Light and Justice.
5. Extend your hands in front of you and send the divine feminine energy through your hands towards all negative rituals neutralizing them, making them harmless and ineffective, losing all their power. See all dark rituals fading away, dissolving in the Light and Love of the Goddess.
6. Now visualize Galactic Central Sun pillar of Light expanding into the soul star chakras (situated 20cm above the head) of all beings involved in those rituals reconnecting them with the Source and inspiring them to desist from doing them. See them beginning working for the Light.
7. Thank all goddesses and all Light beings and feel gratitude for this being done.
Victory of the Light!
Please assist/support us for a smooth transition in planetary liberation in the highest Light.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.