Microsoft’s New ‘Mark of the Beast’ Technology is Patent #060606

By Kyle Hunt,

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666…” Revelation 13:16-18

I am not a Christian. In fact, I am completely against the Christian religion, though I still do have a soft spot for some well-meaning Christians who simply do not understand the nature of their religion. So why am I posting a Bible verse and talking about the “mark of the beast”? Well, it certainly appears some people are using the Bible as an end-times playbook, and the “mark of the beast” is quickly becoming a reality.

On March 26, 2020 patent WO/2020/060606 was published. It is a Microsoft patent for cryptocurrency technology that is connected to the movements of a person’s body. The first inventor listed is a jew named Dustin Abramson, who is a software engineer working with AI. Here is a link to the patent and here is the archive of it in case the original is taken down. And here is a screenshot:

Mining cryptocurrency has never been easier! Get a sensor implanted in your body (so you don’t lose it or anything) and then do whatever the AI server tells you to do, and if you do it right, you will get some digital shekels!

It will be like 1984, but even better!

Seriously though, this could definitely be a way to get people to willingly be implanted with a Microsoft chip. It’s like fitbit meets bitcoin – FitBitcoin!

We know Bill Gates has been planning for implantable chips for quite some time with the nefarious ID2020, and it’s now 2020.

What is that crucifix-like thing on the wall?

ID2020 is brought to you by people who want to inject you with neurotoxins, control all of your data, and monopolize your mind.

Lots of people had already been speculating that Bill Gates would usher into through hell’s gates with the mark of the beast due to the ID2020 program and his push for digital “immunity” certificates.

Gates has made it pretty clear that his intention is to get everyone vaccinated and chipped. This is not a conspiracy theory. It’s right out in the open for everyone to see.

Why would they make it so obvious for us? In my opinion, the 060606 patent number was in no way accidental. The judeo-Masonic shapers of reality love to do this kind of thing. Some people refer to it as “revelation of the method.”

When the ruling cabal makes it perfectly clear what they are planning to do to us, even coming out with an explicit 666 mark of the beast, they seem to believe we give them permission to do so by not stopping them. Perhaps they think this shields them from karmic repercussions or something of the sort.

It could also be that they are so confident in their plans succeeding that they just like to rub our noses in it and laugh at how we are powerless to stop them.

There is also an element of “predictive programming” that could be at play, wherein the mind manipulators show us future events in “fiction” so as to condition our responses when the “real” events take place.

Whatever the case may be, I do not give a damn about how these psychopaths justify their actions. I only care about ensuring that their time calling the shots, shaping the destiny of the world for many millennia, comes to a swift end.

There is really no alternative for us. Either we do everything possible to stop their agendas, or our friends and families, and all of humanity, will be dead or enslaved in a worldwide prison run by jews.

Source: http://www.renegadetribune.com

Your Tax Free Donations Are Appreciated and Help Fund our Volunteer Website and Orphanage

Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.

20 thoughts on “Microsoft’s New ‘Mark of the Beast’ Technology is Patent #060606”

1. Like everything, this technology can be used to either benefit or negatively impact society.

The good use of something like this would be especially handy during our corona virus pandemic.
    You could track infected people and those they come in contact with, making testing and isolation more effective.
    You could trace people nearby a crime scene at the time of the crime.

Here’s a no-shocker. Your movement is already being traced if your cell phone’s GPS is turned on. In a recent homicide case in California, with appropriate court orders, a man’s cell phone was identified as being near the scene and time of the crime. Of course he simply turned out to be an innocent jogger by, but the principal applies.

Imagine how many crimes can be prevented with a permanent chip implant. Criminals would be very restricted in their movement and activity.

2. So who died & left Bill Gates in charge of the world? He is NOT a medical Doctor, he has NO RIGHT TO FORCE VACCINATE ANYONE. IS HE & HIS FAMILY GOING TO BE VACCINATED ALSO, & TO TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST? HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD. WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND & REFUSE, IT’S OUR BODIES AND NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO FORCE US TO TAKE THEIR VACCINATIONS.

• I knew this was what all this coronovirus thing was about all this free money and everything was leading up to the mark of the beast when they stopped us from being able to attend church if we wanted it should be left up to us I saw nothing wrong with a preacher meeting outside to do a church surmon if they let people go to walmart but not church and now talking about mark on the beast they say its a womans body if she wants to have a abortion but its not our right if we dont want to be vacinated we it sounds to me like a whole lot of somebodys are violateing our human rights what about these laws i dont want this vacination if I die here on earth thats fine because is only human life I just dont want to codem my soul to hell for eternity so Im ready to fight anyone we have to people lets stand together this is for our future and our familys to come I beg of everyone of you to stand together …

• HOWEVER he is ‘elite’ and VERY wealthy (and most likely dim/lib) obviously he THINKS he knows those who can make this happen sorry to say …. #PRAYPRAYPRAYFORAMERICA

3. Full Disclosure :From Security Clearance No 2 in the world Confirmed : The Truth re Roswell UFO incident.we are not alone : Event (s) that changed the world | part 1 – April 27, 2020

Security Clearance of Disclosure 40 plus higher than any president or prime minister in the world Fact

Please share far and wide

4. So let us do something about this. Let us create a beautiful new earth timeline. We as little individuals in this timeline haven’t the power to get these dark ones away from us. Together as one we can. Lets visualize it happening. Now.

• GOD wants us to be free to choose to dwell in his house all the days of our lives, free spirited. What a bunch of fuck tart experts and any one else who thinks this is a good idea.

5. 6 Foot distance between us, social distancing protocol, seen the video in action which led me to believe it was for our safety all right, to make it easy for them to pick up the criminals.

• Hello Victoria Valdez, there’s almost no comment of yours, where you don’t add a slight or not so light element of dramatic negative charge to a subject that is taken out of context by you. The way Dr. Rashid explains the role of 6 feet distance is what he remembers from his years serving his country as a soldier, that those comrades who were in combat actively, could be monitored better, securing clear communication as well.

The 6 feet distance between those who are obliged to obey, isn’t serving a search for criminals, it’s simply serving the tracking of each individual, which is hard to discern when people are gathered in crowds close together. That’s all there is to it, just as Dr. Rashid described it. In your comment here, you’re giving that a twist, and that’s saying something about your attitude. To me, you seem to be fooling yourself, by playing a “Lady of the Light” as a cover-up of who you really are.

Please, enjoy your game but let’s be open about it and call it by its real name. I know, that statement is a contradictio in terminus. I’ll never pretend to be “enlightened”, or an “awakened person” Saying that about myself is preposterous, especially in the cloud. I’m a Mother Superior, a pain in the ass, a jester, at times. Are you the Queen of the Night?

6. I just want to point out Revelation 3:9

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There are still real and decent Hebrew Jews.
    Great article, thank you!

7. It’s staring us in our face, isn’t it? And now it may be true, what this doctor annex ex-soldier Rashid, in a recent post here, explained about the social-distancing protocol, the 6-foot distance between us, serving the satellite-tracking of each of our whereabouts and targeting as well when we’re vaccinated and the tattoo-id or – markers under our skin shows proof of it being so. The microchip under our skin is another tracking device, next to our smartphone battery.

And yet, I’m not in fear of this scenario, this transhumanism agenda turning us into minions of AI in the same way as all these monstrous creatures came out of the hell holes and mines of horrors, below Sauron’s tower and all-seeing eye, in The Lord of the Rings.

I can’t help finding this certainty within me, that nothing of this shall come to pass. NO THING! Maybe I’ll live in another timeline than those willingly accepting this slavery?
    That Bible text is a true revelation of a sinister plan, not a certainty of our fate, and I wonder how many who read the Bible, expect that text to be relevant in our present time.

• it is said to fulfill the prophecy,,,,,that is not the same as the prophecy is chiseled
      in stone,,,we a re co-creators,,,we have something they do not,,,is it a challenge for
      us to create a new brighter reality in a new matrix ???,,,is this a trigger to move up into a higher dimension to leave this darkness behind ???,,,are we not here to create this new matrix we call “new earth” ?????
      i say,,,IT IS TIME

• Hello elga konietzny. I didn’t mean to suggest that anything is chiseled in stone, I merely asked myself how many people realize the relevance of that text in Revelations in our present time, in relation to vaccinations and a chip under the skin.

I’ve witnessed Christian people in my youth, living in their own world, keeping themselves on a distance from new inventions and television, saying that it was potentially the work of the devil. What I’m saying, is that often these religious groups don’t inform themselves on what’s in the making behind closed doors.

I mean, the vaccination program with the mark of the beast involved now.
        Many Christian people seem to wait for Jesus Christ to descend on a cloud.
        The second coming of Christ, in a literal sense. To me it’s the awakening of Chirst Consciousness in the heart, what that second coming is about.

To me, prophecies are potential outcomes, expressed in a period where certain conditions on planet Earth seemed to show how the future would look like, similar to the predictability of a fruit ripening on a fruit tree, in the eyes of a prophet. I do acknowledge those words about the mark of the beast, in that last chapter of the Bible. Thank you for your comment, I see myself as a co-creator with joyful spunk.

• The Bible is not a guidebook for salvation. It was compiled around the 4-6th centuries after Christ for conquest. The teachings of the Christ are enough (such as loving God and your neighbor as yourself) for your moral upbringing.

Produce your(s) proof of the living Logos, as you say, as it is such an extraordinary claim.